Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Miscellaneous

For the first time in a long time, I felt completely and wholly unappreciated today. I worked really really hard, and didn't get anywhere. A thank you would have been nice, but I guess that would have been too much to expect. It's just frustrating, you know. I've been in jobs where it happens all the time, and you learn to shrug it off eventually, but your work sometimes gets noticed. When it does, you feel like a million dollars, and that you're the best darned.....whatever you are.

Today I was an enemy. I had an unfair and untrue judgement against me from the moment I walked through the door. It was going to be a long day.
I just wanted to keep her and her baby healthy. It may not have been exactly as she envisioned it in her head, but in the end, the baby came out happy and healthy. I tried to accommodate her plan as much I could. We didn't even have to go to the OR. Didn't matter though. I was the enemy.

Anyways. I should get a gold star.

I finally got a hold of AMA. My car hasn't started since Sunday night. My wait time for a boost is 24-48 hours....it's a good thing I don't work tomorrow. I just hope they don't come early Friday morning, as I start a stint of nights again.

So PRi has finally left for her vacation, which I have to say I am fighting every urge to get up and meet her in Orlando. I'm sure she'll have a great time, with the sun, and warm, and beaches, and Caribbean, and Disney World, and sun, and warm........*drool*

Stewie and I will have a great time by ourselves. Hopefully he doesn't get all stressed out. I may need to get more litter, then. Maybe I'll bring Bear over for company.

1 Comments:

At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry... some people are never pleased no matter what! i'm sure you're a great nurse. that's why i have no expectations about the birth of my baby. whatever happens happens.... and when the doctors or nurses tell me something needs to be done, i'm gonna listen cuz you're the experts....hey my words verification is heers... just add a c to the front!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home