Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Awake early

Ok, so I realize my clock says it's 5:30am, and not only do I get out of bed, but I turn on my computer for some last minute, guilt-driven reading. Stupid. You'd think I would roll over and fall back asleep, being grateful that I still have 30 glorious minutes until my alarm goes off. But no, that would be the smart thing to do.

But why get up at all? And what's this about reading?

When I started working, I missed out on an introductory "course" about obstetrical risk that is mandatory for me to take. Two years later, I am now taking said course, though on short notice, and after a stint of night shifts. I have had barely enough time to sleep, let alone re-read the 15 online chapters of information. So of course I feel guilty, seeing as I'm supposed to be continuing my education, and professional responsibility and all that jazz, so I've been trying to skim over what I will need for my course today.

And my course is at the Alex.

Not that there is anything wrong with that..............

I told PRi yesterday that I will wonder around with my Tim's tea and find my class room. I can picture myself doing just that....while avoiding some people I don't want to bump into lol. And I have this morbid curiosity to see where my fourth-year clinical instructor is now. If she even still is an instructor. *shudder*

Ok, maybe not. I should go shower now. And dream of the possibility of booze when I get back home......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home