Monday, November 12, 2007

A week of colour

So I'm nearing the end of my last stretch of nights before I escape for American Thanksgiving, and I'm getting super excited! My suitcase is empty and waiting for a jumble of clothes and PRi's collapsible Roots bag. I've been to the bank and took advantage of the amazing exchange rate. And despite our recent questionable experiences at airports, John and I are looking forward to braving the crowds at O'Hare. Oh, and apparently the hotel I'm going to be staying at is close to Benihana's...mmm..... :):)
Just as long as it's not the Indigo...I like the colour blue, but really.....

PRi outdid herself this weekend and made Sunday dinner for my family and her mom. I know she can cook if she puts her mind to it and has the motivation. I hastily put together some nachos on Saturday after waking up from nights, as dad and Devin were going to figure out my Billy bookcase. All is well, and after moving the bookcase from my carpeted living area to the tiled entryway, my collection of books now have a home. Even my rainbow bible. And you all know how hard it is to find a home for my rainbow bible. Sunday, PRi whipped up a fantabulous dinner for 6 which we all enjoyed while basking in the warmth of our first fire in the apartment. I know that said dinner entree will make another appearance in the months to come. Mmm.....good jorb PRi!

While fixing my bookcase, dad confirmed our "date" for Thursday at the Oilers game. Go Oilers! Him and I haven't been to a regular season game for a long time, so I'm pretty excited. We've gone to a few pre season games, but the last real game we went to was the playoff series against Detroit. I wonder if I still have my silver pom-poms....

I'm also getting excited for my work's Christmas party on Friday. We deserve a night out, I think. It's nice to see everyone NOT in greens, blue poofy hats, and masks. This year, I don't have to work a night shift afterwards....yay!

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yoo guyz shud use different colours for whoever's writing... one colour for Mor, and one for Pri... so we know what is going on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home