Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

I head home (to Morgan's) for Easter Sunday. I could not get out quicker from church. Somehow, I don't feel like sticking around. I had a rough week so I want to be around people who are nurturing, hence the going to Morgan's for Easter Sunday. Morgan's going to be asleep because she works nights, but nevermind, there are other people there that I want to see. I turn a corner, and I see crime scene tape and a Mobile Command Centre from the EPS. Uh... okay... I assume that that's for the beaten up cabbie. Nope. Front Page of the Sun says it all. Death down the street. In fact, it's 4 houses down from home.

I had leftover hot dogs for lunch that was terrribly satisfying, hoping that would tide me over untill Easter dinner at the Holiday Inn Palace. Very nice buffet dinner, after 2 plates that were downed much too quickly, I'm rolling away from the table. I don't even have dessert. What has the world come to when there are murders down the street and I refuse dessert. I'm confused...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home