Saturday, March 17, 2007

Welcome back to the Internet

My computer decided to go wonky on me. For the past, oh I dunno, since the last post, I haven't been able to sign in on my wireless for some odd reason. Boy do I have some updating to do.
I am actively looking for a brother or sister for Stewie. A dog. I've been going to the Humane society, looking at dogs in the paper, looking for the perfect brother or sister for Stewie. Of course Stewie has veto power, so I take him along with me to see if he likes the dog. If not, sorry doggie. I met a dog that I saw in the paper, he's a shih-tzu/pomeranian mix and he's 5 months old. Stewie seemed to not like him all that much. In fact, he went and hid in my shirt. Again at the Spca, Stewie hid in my shirt when meeting a Collie. That and the Collie was barking at him. Stewie doesn't like loud noises. (Especially when I'm playing my flute.) I may be under the impression that Bear is the only brother for Stewie.

On the way back from the Spca, my mom wanted to go for dinner. It WAS 7:00pm and we had just gone straight from work to the Spca, so we wre hungry. My mom suggested Doan's, this nice little Vietnamese place downtown. On our way to the door, I passed by someone who looked vaguely familiar walking out the door. He looked at me as if I was vaguely familiar too. "PRi?" "Johann!" I didn't know he was back in town. I thought he was in Calgary. I then slapped him for not keeping in touch and then I let him slap me for not keeping in touch. my bad. It's hard to keep in touch when you don't have internet. Anyways, Johann, I miss you and we'll totally do something, you and MorPRi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home