Tuesday, March 13, 2007

*grr*

I woke up mad at the world today. I don't know why. I am mad at everything and everybody for no real reason. I'm mad at my bank. I'm mad at Telus. I'm mad at Bear. I'm mad at Sobey's. I'm mad at Blogger for deleting my post before I could publish it. I'm mad at myself.

So much anger today. I don't understand.

I'm usually not like this. I try to avoid conflict (hello...I'm BLUE), so why the heck am I so angry at everything? I have a headache from furrowing my brows and grinding my teeth. And I didn't take an Advil or Aleve. Stupid.

I'm trying to clear out my room full of stuff so I have a place for my bed on Saturday (they better be delivering my bed on Saturday!!!), but I'm having trouble concentrating. I took stuff from one pile, divided it up into smaller piles in the attempt to organize myself, then took all the small piles and stuck them together to make one mega pile. Stupid. Now I am mad at the pile that doesn't seem to be getting any smaller.

Grr. I haven't been sleeping well lately, but I am usually just tired or exhausted.

You Are 67% Burned Out

You are very burned out.
You need a huge break from your responsibilities, starting as soon as possible.
And you need this time to reevaluate what you really want out of your life.
Because you're working hard and going no where... and that would burn anyone out!
Are You Burned Out?



I thought I just returned from a vacation.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Blogger Stephanie said...

I know what will help...no matter how tough it seems, don't focus on getting everything cleaned for the new bed. Focus on for the first 30 seconds that you own it, you're going to jump on it. It'll be brand new, it's a great quality test! Not to mention a great stress release either!

If you ever need a coffee break/beverage unwind, please call me! I'll be here!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Jo said...

I'm 76% burned out....ooops. I need a huge break from my responsibilities, that's for sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home