Sunday, March 25, 2007

A long weekend...

It has been one long weekend. It's not even a full moon.

My first patient went for a c-section after I pushed with her for 2 hours.
My second patient went for a c-section after we realized her baby was breech. I totally missed the breech part. I just went ahead and got her an epidural.
My third patient did not go for a c-section, but screamed the house down when delivering, then her baby didn't breathe for 4 minutes after being born. The baby's ok though.

I still have one more night......


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Blogger Hafiz Kassam said...

MorPRi!!

I'm still alive and finished catching up on all the posts I've missed from you guys, as well as updating my own blog.

Hope all is well in E-town!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home