Wednesday, March 07, 2007

At peace with Comrie?

I did some shopping yesterday and today, and apart from the shopping I did in Vegas, I haven't been anywhere to buy anything for myself for a long time! Even in Vegas, I was more worried about getting something for Devin's birthday, rather than for myself.
But whatever. Shopping is good sometimes!

Yesterday I made it my mission to visit some stores for a new bed. I had been browsing (hence my earlier rant), but I really didn't find a bed that I liked. I went to the Brick hoping I would find something with their 50% off sales, and actually found a very comfortable, very affordable bed! I will finally have a "grown-up's bed", and I will have to find space in my tiny room to fit it. My old bed, which was a twin mattress, will go downstairs for now. Yay me! I was also impressed with the service, the prices, and the ease of purchasing my new bed at the Brick..kudos!
I went shopping today for another pillow and some bed sheets, as none of my twin bed sheets will fit my new bed.
While shopping, I got a phone call from my mom.......Jo's birthday present found its way to my house!!
Isn't he cute?! His name is Velcro. His favourite basketball team is the Chicago Bulls, and he is soft and cuddly:) Thanks Jo!
So anywho, along with my bed sheets and a new pillow, I braved South Edmonton Common and bought "Peter Pan". And "Con Air". Love that movie! A body fell from the sky! It had my name on it. Oh, and I also bought "Flight of the Navigator". Anyone remember that movie?? Classic Disney. I used to watch it all the time. That one, and "Mr. Boogedy" or "Bride of Boogedy" at Halloween. Boogedy boogedy boo! Just kidding!
Really peoples, I recommend them. Suspense, comedy, action/super action, and family fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home