Sunday, March 18, 2007

good eats, good sleep

Since we all had a bad week, my family decided to use our "free for 2" breakfast buffet coupon at the Lily Lake Resort in Legal, AB. Why not? So it was a bit of a drive from the south side...thanks PRi for coming along with your car.......and the drive was worth it. A bit expensive for the rest of us without a coupon at $25 each, but the food was fantastic. Sometimes when you need to unwind, a bit of a country drive and great food has tremendous healing powers.
It's all about the food.

After eating our fill, and a long drive back home in the sunshine, we were ready for bed. I suppose burning off all the calories we just ate would have been a better alternative, but I had to be home in time for my bed to arrive.

Yes, I got my new bed today!! :):) It was supposed to be here yesterday, but after phoning the Brick, I found out that they changed the delivery day without letting me know, and so therefore their policy of having to be home for the delivery of purchased items would have been thrown out the window. How are you supposed to know what day to stay home when they changed the delivery day without you knowing???

Anywho, instead of sleeping on my couch for another 4 days, my bed came today.


Yay me:)


My bed is huge! It practically reaches my hip!
Mmmmm.....sleep:)

1 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Hooray for new beds! Glad to see that Velcro likes it too:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home