Sunday, March 04, 2007

Introducing: He-Hussy!

Congratulations Mayfield Toyota for being the number 1 Toyota dealership in the Prairie provinces and the number 2 retail vehicles Toyota dealership in Canada. To celebrate we had a "year-end" party at the Mayfield Dinner Theatre. Since we could bring a date, I brought Morgan, and good thing I did. I could have gotten into trouble without her there. The dinner buffet was good, of course all the cakes there were from Morgan's dad's work, so we opted for the other desserts. The play was good, Bridget Ryan from City TV had a part in it.
Then the dance.
Afterwards, the dealership rented out a ballroom for a social and dance. There's nothing funnier than car salesmen all in a room. Unless.... they're drunk. That's much funnier. There were Toyota Canada reps there, our owner and his family, and of course everyone who works at the dealership. There were a few people that after seeing their behaviour at the dance, I coined a few terms. To clarify "hussy" you add "she" and "he". Example: That She-hussy really does deserve that He-hussy. Or: That He-hussy was really drunk. True story. In fact, even worse, the He-hussy got me up to dance and He-Hussy's wondering hands were all over me... in front of everyone. And as I'm dancing with He-Hussy, he's so close and his head was in my neck, I'm making drinky drinky motions to Morgan and mouthing the words, "He's so drunk" She-hussy was wearing a ballgown and was all over every other salesman, and He-hussy was making friends with everyone with well, an XX chromosome. And then drunken truck guy says to me, "I'm really drunk, but after I pee, I'm going to dance with you. Okay? OKAY?" as he stumbles off. The last dance of the night, sure enough, drunken truck guy dances with me High-School-Dance style. He-Hussy dances with She-hussy, and drunken truck guy is holding me really really close. Like close enough that I could tell his Trailer Ball was looking for a 7-pin receiver. Or a 4 pin. I don't think his Trailer Ball was all that picky. To which I ended the dance with "See you Monday!"
Monday. Oh crap. I hope everyone drank enough to not remember Saturday night.

I hope Morgan had a good time 'cause I'm not going to forget this one for a while. I didn't drink nearly enough to handle all those Hussies. Oh great, I work with a bunch of hussies. She-hussies and He-hussies. See you Monday!

P.S. Props to Mayfield Toyota Management who provided cab vouchers to all the drunken dealership employees. And there were a lot. Don't drink and sell cars!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home