Wednesday, February 28, 2007

goodnight house, goodnight mousezzzzzzzz

With all of the problems I have had in the past with Linda Blair and such, I have to say that I never had the opportunity to "update" my computer. My updates usually consisted of buying a whole new computer.
So anywho, as my anti-virus was about to expire, I had picked up Norton Internet Security to try out this year. The problem was that I needed more RAM than my computer initially had, so I ventured into Best Buy this evening to purchase some much needed memory. The trip turned out to be more expensive than I had originally planned....but I feel so much better now that my anti-virus will still work tomorrow.....

And my computer is so much faster!!! Yay me!

Yeah and stuff. That's my exciting news for the day. I was going to comment on the atrocious hockey game yesterday and the atrocious trade that was made (poor Smitty!), but I decided in the end that I had no energy for such rage. My rage indeed. I have been lacking in the energy department for the last week or so, and I have a theory......

I need a new bed.

I suppose I should go purchase said new bed, but I was hoping to pay off my debt from Vegas first. Maybe I should put my precious sleep first this time. It took so much effort yesterday to even walk downstairs to do laundry. So much effort! I practically collapsed on the couch afterwards, but then the mail came, and I had to get back up again.

*sigh*

All this talk about sleep has made me sleepy............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home