Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Vegas pics

OK, so I know I have been to Las Vegas before, but that didn't stop Kodak moments. I took Devin's infamous camera to test out his night time setting. I thought there was no better place to do that than Las Vegas.


Our cozy room with pillowtop luxury beds...mmm.....of course the first thing you have to do (even before you explode your suitcase contents) is to check out the view from the window. We saw the backside of the Sirens of TI show.


With Chinese New Years around the corner, PRi celebrates with the money tree in Wynn.


You Rule at Excalibur! This guy joined a very confused PRi for a picture. He then promptly ran away.


A night time view of East vs West. Note the enormous ads behind the poor lion. It would suck if you paid for a room with a view of the strip and had to see it out of an Adidas ad.

Mom and I across from Paris.


PRi and I after an afternoon of shopping. Everything is big in Vegas.....even the benches in Aladdin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home