Saturday, February 24, 2007

Happy 100th post!

This marks the 100th post of the Wonderful World of Morpri. 90 of those posts were probably made by Morgan. I am a terrible blogger. Especially since my own family didn't know I had a blog. Oops.

The Edmonton Motor Dealer's Association Motor Show presents: PRi! My new job consists of no selling at all, and I guess I was feeling a little antsy, not being in the middle of the action, so I asked the managers if they needed help at the Motor Show next weekend, since I have my exhibitor pass and everything anyways. Well, one of the managers asked me if I wanted to do Saturday from 10-4pm. That's the busiest shift there is. I think they were hoping for a bunch of house deals coming out of that shift. That way they don't need to pay me comission. Meh, I don't mind. I did get 2 and 1/2 days off this month to go to Vegas.

My bunny is on top of his wooden house licking himself. I'm going to laugh really hard if he falls over.

Today was an action-packed day. It so happens to be my Chinese birthday. Now if you remember, I don't really celebrate my legal birthday, so instead, I celebrate my chinese birthday. It's the 7th day of the Chinese new year, so count 7 from Chinese new year and you've got it. Not too hard to figure out.

My mom wanted to get me something for my birthday, and I for some odd reason came up with a firesafe. Whuh? I don't know what I was smoking (I've been clean for 2 months now) and so I don't know the train of thought that lead to a firesafe. In anycase, my mom asked me where we could get one and I said Costco. Well, the only day that my mom and I both have off work is Saturday. WHA?!?!?! Go to Costco on a Saturday?!?! Mustard? Don't let's be silly. That's a death wish if I ever heard one. Turns out the firesafes at Costco are too big and expensive for my needs. After looking at printers, eyeglasses, gain laundry detergent, and frozen fruit (thanks for the blender Morgo!) we finally leave. 2 hours later. Oops. I blame the extensive eyeglass search. Mom needs computer glasses. Mom got her firesafe from Zellers, so we head to Zellers. In St.Albert. why? Mom's best friend has a birthday coming up so she wants to drop off a card at her place. in St.Albert. oy.

The firesafe we got is like a small chest with a key. It's fire and waterproof. I now have a place to put my jewelry and birth certificate and passport.

I wanted to go for dinner at Red Lobster. I drop mom off at the door to get a table and I go off in search of a parking spot. 15 minutes later, I find one. Actually I stalked people for their parking spot. It was so busy in there, it took another 20 minutes waiting at the bar till we got our table.

Long story short, (too late) I had a busy day. I'm starting to miss working on Saturday. I had an excuse not to do anything else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home