Friday, October 06, 2006

Under all that fluff

I gave Stewie a bath today. Wow. I wish I had taken a picture. He looked miserable and wet and... thin. Turns out my rabbit isn't all that fat, he's just really fluffy. He looked so miserable, I couldn't help but laugh. Really hard. He also didn't appreciate the fact that I was laughing at him. His feelings get hurt you know, he's very perceptive and like any other male, has pride issues. I remember when I found him dangling from his foot from the top of his cage, he sulked for days after. It didn't really hurt him, I don't think. He was taking drugs for the pain, but it was his pride that was hurt. He got caught being stupid and that's the worst thing to happen to him. Today's bath wasn't too bad. He got his nails clipped, his fur brushed and cleaned. It's been 2 hours, but he's still cleaning himself. He needs to be perfect. Tsk. what a male.

I'm not sure what happened, but I got a throat infection. I'm trying to decide who to blame it on. In fact, if you look back to some previous posts, I've written that I was sick. Turns out that I got the entire dealership sick. There's about 3 sales staff who have the flu, and that's only in new vehicle sales. I got 1 guy in the truck centre sick, 2 used car guys, 1 receptionist... I let JC take credit for the service staff... But the funnier bit of it is that I lost my voice. Not good when you get paid to talk to people. Oh well, that means more people for me to infect. After I get better, I'm going to get a flu shot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home