Friday, September 15, 2006

Feeling accomplished

I don't know where my other blogger is.

I'm sure she's doing alright, but in the meantime, I will add another post. Yay me! So yeah and stuff. I was a bad girl. I cancelled my LAST shift at the Alex....I will "be in Calgary" hahahaha. I also happened to pick up an overtime shift at the 'Nuns tomorrow night. :)

A nice Friday off it was today, even with the cold and rain. Even colder today than yesterday....and the possibility of snow (!!!!) overnight. I got my hair cut. Nothing too drastic, I wasn't really in the mood. I just wanted it shorter! Then I met Janita...since I was at the U anyways. We had a nice chat, although short. Like my hair. hahaha yeah. Some Edo was had and some lownjing in the zoo happened, as there is no more actual lownj. Kinda felt out of place walking down HUB after my haircut.....felt good though. I miss school, but I like working too. I guess it helps when you are working somewhere you like. After some lownjing, I had an appointment at my bank. Signed my life away and have final approval for my line of credit. I also happened to mention that I was in the market for a place to live, and by the time I got home (maybe 5 minutes later) I had a phone call from one of the financial representatives. I will have a telephoney-type interview to pre-approve me for a mortgage next Thursday. Hopefully all will go well, and I can convince them that my temporary part-time position will be good enough to make mortgage payments. hmm.....how to sway said bankers???

*tosses shorter hair with sexy results.......*

1 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Blogger Jo said...

hee hee you're funny...with sexy results....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home