Friday, October 06, 2006

Family are the ties that bind

Why do I put myself in these situations??? I know I am so tired, and I know that I need money.....

But 8 nights in a row??????

Silly Morgo. Ah, well. I have 2 hours and 58 minutes left until I can go home and go to bed. Zzzz.... It has been, what.....5 days since my last post.....and I am still on the same stretch of nights. Boo. This is why I haven't existed forever and ever. It's my fault really, and I am not trying to complain or anything. Lord knows that I can complain with the best of them.....I mean, if you are in a bad mood, just talk to me for 5 minutes and you'll feel better about yourself. *sigh* Well, at least I have my health. And at least I have my friends and family.

Speaking of family.....

Grandma and grandpa came in last night from good ol' Winterpeg for Thanksgiving. I'm so excited!!! I haven't seen my grandparents since I graduated last year....so long ago! They are doing great. Andy, Michelle, and Aaron are coming up today too...so I will have a houseful of family. Oh, and PRi, cuz she pretty much is family too. I love when I can't park in front of my own house, can't sleep in my own bed, have to wait 3 hours for a bathroom, can't find anywhere to sit, and run out of groceries every day. Really, I do! It means that my family is together again....sometimes fighting...sometimes laughing...sometimes frustrated at card-playing...but always happy to see each other. :)

So yeah and stuff. That is what is new with me. There are a bunch of positions available right now at work...so I am going to apply to them all. I don't care if they are only 6 months long...or if they are days/evenings (I hate evenings.....go figure...???)...but I will still be applying. My position ends October 15, and I will be back in the world of trying to pick up shifts to pay my bills. Let alone find a place. I told my grandma about my mortgage approval. She laughed. I did not. Well, I guess I did later on, but it is frustrating nonetheless.

2 hours and 42 minutes. Go Oilers!

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Blogger Jo said...

stupid Canadian Thanksgiving....why can't it be Canadian Thanksgiving here???

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cuz you get stupid American Thanksgiving, which I may add is longer than Canadian Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home