Monday, October 09, 2006

Turkey, perogies....and karaoke??

It's Monday, and the feast is over. I feel like I have gained about 20 lbs, but it was worth it. My family doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving on the actual day. Monday is reserved for travelling. Monday is a day for fridge raiding. Monday is a day for card-playing. Monday is a day for....karaoke?

Good times and good food was had, and we are all stuffed. Stuffed with fluff. My house doesn't usually accomodate 12 people, but we fit alright. Of course there were the endless trips to the grocery store (just 5 yesterday) and a movie or two. This weeks' special was The Little Mermaid (!!) and The Departed.

PRi was over for some good eating. I think she thinks my family is nuts...hahahaha Oops! She also brought over Karaoke Revolution Party for Devin's gamecube. Here I Go Again On My Own. And we taught her how to play cards....well, at least grandpa's game of cards..... PRi is on fire. Ow!

PRi apparently feels like a natural woman.....
I won't ask.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home