Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oy, houses houses houses

With the housing market these days, I don't know what to think sometimes. JC's dad just bought a house and we were over there moving them in. I have mud all over my car and pants. Pants? eric, I let you touch my penis Haha, pants. Good ol Pants. Man, Imiss that lownj. Anyways, it's a beautiful house and I almost want a house like that. Wait a minute, isn't Shahzina selling her house? Hmm... maybe...
But that requires money. and if I'm going to keep on doing spontaneous things like jet off to Vegas for my birthday (!) I'm going to have to amend my dreams. Or start saving. Oy. is this a new leaf for PRi?

1 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MorPri, new leafs are difficult to turn in this world, however being spontaneous and realizing your dreams is where I will give you credit. Owning a home is material wealth, it does not show the wealth of expirience and wisdom one has. A home can be an unhaappy place versus Vegas(what happens there stays there). So would like to say that I admire you, you went for your dreams and are going to celebrate your b-day. We all will have our spectacular houses in the end. Right know we are young remember to: LIVE TO DIE!!!! tommorow may never come and make each day count.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home