Sunday, August 27, 2006

Good thing I got paid

Remember that shopping I was going to do a few weekends ago and buy socks?? Hahaha well, I finally went yesterday! Talk about procrastination!

Oh, and I didn't buy socks.

I picked myself up a pair of jeans and khakis from Old Navy, and then while puttering in Southgate with mom and Devin for some clothes, we went to Foot Locker and saw some basic t-shirts on sale. Hahaha Foot Locker...a stop for gym shorts for Devin turned out to be a Costcoesque purchase as we bought 10 shirts for my whole family for $60. Then mom and I went to La Senza for some underwear (mom had a free bra coupon...thanks PRi). Dad then went today to Rona to put a down payment on a new patio door that is being ordered. I guess you would say that my family has been on a spending spree this weekend. Not too unusual for some of you but for my family....our idea of a shopping spree is me going to Boxing week sales with gift certificates. Oh, except for when we sold our snowmobile and bought a new microwave and dishwasher on the actual "Boxing Day" hahaha we beat the crowds at Leon's.

I have now decided that even though I desperately needed some new clothes, I have again spent waaayyy too much money. But that is usual for me. I am always thinking I spend way too much money, even when I buy lunch. Oh well. I have been trying to save my money as much as possible....but August is tough. Devin will be going into grade 10 this year....so above all the extra school fees that come with high school, there was a graphing calculator to buy....and of course more clothes....he is in grade 10 after all. But mom and I have shared the cost of such items, so my budget has not been....well....a budget.

Then I went and made an optomitrist appointment for Thursday....there goes another $250 worth of eye exams and contact lenses thank you very much for privitization Ralph. Have I mentioned that my RN license needs renewal in September? Goodbye $381.60!

Anywho I have to get going...I need to buy some groceries for work and some sour cream for BBQ potatoes for tonight that I forgot to pick up while shopping.....then fill my car up with gas.

Now where did my wallet go???????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home