Friday, October 20, 2006

And God bless Psycho

I went grocery shopping with JC and Mikayla after work yesterday. we bought a dinosaur costume for Halloween (it's a yellow triceratops) and amongst other things like 6 litres of ice cream I also bought some Pedigree denta stix for Bear. When we got home, Mikayla started putting away the dentastix in the pantry. JC goes, "no it's for a puppy" Mikayla looks confused. JC adds, "Do we have a puppy?" Mikayla shakes her head no. I say it's for Bear. JC asks "oh, Psycho?" Mikayla looks less confused. "Oh! Psycho!" She puts the Dentastix back in the bag. Later it's time for bed and once she's in her PJs and we tuck her in, we say her bedtime prayers. God Bless Papa, Papi, Nana, Baba, Uncle and Aunt, Xavier, Chloe... who else? Mikayla says "Puppy!" Whuh? which puppy? "Psycho" Oh. and God bless Psycho.

I also picked up new glasses. Yay new glasses. I don't look like an idiot and I don't look like a geek. That's good enough for me. And I don't have to wait for the transition lenses to go from dark to light.

It's a sale weekend. this means we have extended hours today. I'm too tired and I have a messy house. This means I might not be showing up for work....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home