Friday, March 21, 2008

Blurry

Where has the time gone? All of a sudden it's Easter, and I feel like it was 40 below zero just yesterday. I suppose I've been busy, but I just can't remember what I've been doing for the past....well.....while.
I want to say it almost feels like I'm on a long stretch of nights....I can't figure out what day it is half the time, and don't even ask me what I ate for breakfast today because I'm sure I won't be able to tell you. Things are a blur.

Last year I had somewhere to go about every two months, so I was always counting down to something. This many more sleeps...... where are you going this time? It doesn't matter....as long as I'm going somewhere. It's turning out to be a long stretch from November until May this year. Mmmm....May. Not far off that May. It's already Easter.

Easter used to mean big Ukrainian dinners when I was growing up, beginning of course with the snacking of newly found chocolate. Recently we haven't made any dinners for Easter (and though dad said the Easter bunny is "getting tired" I will find a basket full of chocolate on Sunday). We still celebrate this time of year as a family, only we make reservations for brunch. And of course fall asleep to The Ten Commandments.

Really, has anyone ever seen that movie in its entirety in one sitting?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home