Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Settling in

Surprisingly I've enjoyed being a homebody over the last couple of days. I had the long weekend off work, so apart from moving and eating, I've been slowly getting my act together and organizing my life. Things have moved from boxes to shelves, or from boxes to the floor. I've made a lot of shopping trips than I'd like, but I've been able to control how much I've spent. It's been fun, really.

I'm still getting used to being moved, but things are going well. I do miss my dog, though. It's quiet around here.
Otherwise, it's been the same old same old. I'm about to start 5 night shifts tomorrow, so I want to take care of as much as I can now. As soon as I'm done nights, PRi and I are off to Toronto! I should empty my suitcase first, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home