Monday, October 08, 2007

Moved

The past few weeks have brought a lot of stress, emotions, sore muscles, and boxes...but I am now officially moved! yay me! It's been one helluva ride for sure.

I have been an emotional wreck for a while, feeling excited, scared, and everything in between. It was strange seeing the room you filled with experiences become emptier by the hour. Part of me was sad to let go of items that have been with me for years, and yet another part of me was excited about the possibility of filling that void with new memories. It's going to take a while to get used to being on my own. It doesn't quite feel like home yet, and I know that will come eventually. But in the meantime, I am trying to busy myself with arranging furniture, and shopping for extra stuff that I know PRi and I will need (like extra cutlery....you can never have too many spoons).

I think this will be good for me, though. I've been ready to move for a while, but it doesn't make it any easier once it comes down to it, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home