Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nothing new

Despite the fact that I'm moving next weekend, I've got nothing really new to say. I've been fighting off a cold the last few days, so my time has been spent trying to get a decent nights sleep hahahahaha buying Kleenex and sipping tea. A cup of tea can solve almost anything. Tea is very versatile, you know. Hot, it can soothe and relax. Iced, it can refresh. And in "Long Island" form....... wheeeee!
But anyways.
My packing has been going exactly as I thought it would. I'm procrastinating on a lot of it. Well, at least I'm honest. I should be getting things done now, as I have a couple of days off work. But as per usual, I'm spending more time planning my trips than my actual moving. Yay vacation! I am getting things accomplished, though. I have a phone and new computer. I have some boxes that need to be filled. I reserved a U-Haul to move my bed. I know what furniture I am going to buy when I get paid this week. I know my Billy bookcase from Ikea won't really fit in my trunk even with my backseat folded down. I booked my flight/hotel for Toronto. I know I don't want to think about how busy O'Hare is going to be on November 22nd. I am contemplating on meeting Jo at the end of June somewhere really really warm. LOL and I'm going off track again.
*sigh*
Well, now that my cup of tea is done, I suppose I should start rummaging through some stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home