Saturday, June 09, 2007

I'm not reading MORE

It's been a while since I last saw my blog, so I thought I should rekindle the relationship that we have. Still working. Still surviving. Same old same old I would say. But that would be a lie.

I went to Winnipeg last weekend....I spent a few days there for my grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary. A nice surprise party took place. Good times were had by all. More visiting with family this time around, instead of an afternoon at the beach or zoo or park or whatever, which was fair since the whole reason for being there was for the anniversary. Though we did go shopping in Grand Forks last Monday :) It was nice to see everyone again.

So I get home and return to work (after an incredible 12 days off!) to find that there was another record number of deliveries for May. We didn't make 500 but came pretty darn close. "That's not very much" some people have said to me, particularly one of my many patients yesterday. It's enough to populate an elementary school. It's about the same as my graduating class. And that was just May.

Nuff said.

I was also able to get July 1st off this year (yay me!) I didn't think I would have been able to do so, as I have night shifts the entire July long weekend. Yay for shift trades:) I am very very much looking forward to seeing Jo and Eric again! Especially in the company of everyone coming to enjoy Peter's cooking. I think I will try a different assortment of alcohol this time....

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Does this mean no sambuca???? I found a new favourite drink anyway. Anybody drink Amaretto sours????? Mmmmmmm, tasty!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home