Friday, May 25, 2007

Drink up me hearties for it has been a great year!

In honor of my blog's birthday today, I would like to take this opportunity to give thanks to the inspiration that started it all.....
Well, it all started with a mouse anyways. I clearly remember walking into Fantasyland..... "Morgo, we should start a blog." Ok. You really didn't have to twist my rubber arm for that one. I had been thinking about starting a blog for a long while before anything really happened. I think I was talking to Doug one night while at Peter's post-Thai food. I think we were talking about my ridiculous and disastrous 4th year clinical, and the stories that came out of there were entertaining to many. Months later because I'm a procrastinator, PRi and I finally gave in.

Ah, the memories of that day. I think we broke out the Pirates' LIFE and pillaged, plundered, and swashbuckled our way around the board until we remembered we were going to start our blog. And so it was done.

How ironic that exactly one year later we'd be pillaging, plundering, and swashbuckling our way to Pirates 3. There have been so many memories in that year. Most of them good. Some of them not. But PRi and I have shared them nonetheless.

Happy Birthday MorPRi! Now where's my rum???

2 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

Why is the rum always empty?
...~! Oh, that's why.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday to the mysterious six-eyed, eight-limbed entity named MorPri!

ALL HAIL MORPRI!!!x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home