Monday, January 08, 2007

The sun will come out tomorrow

What a difference a good night's sleep does for your health. It could also be that I saw the sun today for the first time in a week. Stupid working nights in the winter. Bah.
So yeah. Feeling much more refreshed. PRi was going to get her passport done today. Hope the lines weren't too long. I need to get mine done too....and no procrastinating this time!
But seriously. I think I will go Wednesday. I have to find someone who will be my witness or whatever. That will be my project for tomorrow I guess.
Now that it's January, I have to seriously start thinking of saving my money. I spent way too much during the Christmas season....and even more than I thought I would need to spend on my car...so my bank account needs some TLC. Who cares if I get my passport in time for my trip to Vegas if I don't have money to pay for the trip???

Alright....no more spending if I don't need to.......but I'll start that after my shopping trip today:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home