Friday, December 29, 2006

PRi's Holiday Party

So I'm in the middle of the Holiday Party. For one thing, I have never seen my house this clean AND with me living in it. I'm scared yet impressed. Plus, Morgo-shaped Santa gave me a blender for Christmas, so that was definately used. A lovely chocolate mint milkshake was featured as well as homeade salsa and pina coladas. I however have no clud what I'm going to do with half a bottle of rum. We have witnessed a new way of opening wine bottles. I believe this one employed a power drill...? The cork was decimated not before it snapped a corkscrew. Yes. it SNAPPED a corkscrew. I believe this has only happened once before

Yeah. Anyways, we're going to be doing a MArio Power Tennis tournament. Kareoke Revolution was scary. For one, "Uptown Girl" and "Material Girl" were.... scary. and really freaking funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home