Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sad to leave

So while everyone was enjoying Mario Tennis and liquid crack (Big Doug4U!!), I had an emergent cesarean section to attend to. Unfortunately I had to leave the homemade salsa and bacardi to come to work...unwillingly might I add....and ended up in a mess of a cesarean section where the mom was bleeding, and the baby is very sick. Not happy.
I have to give big kudos to PRi for putting on a great dinner:):) The salsa and milkshakes were a hit...and so were Janita's chocolates and karaoke. I have been singing Up Town Girl all night. Boo! Hopefully the rest of the night was as fun as the first half. Oh, and by the way....the cork did not snap....it disintegrated!!!! Stupid cork. Well, PRi, I know what I am getting you for your birthday. A corkscrew... and coffee filters!!!

Anywho. A jorb well done. Now if I can only get this song out of my head.....

1 Comments:

At 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Morg, We both have silver controllers (which proved to be confusing during smash brothers tourney) Does it really matter which one goes to which house?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home