Wednesday, December 20, 2006

my new baby

My patient had a baby today. There are new students and residents starting this week....a very eager bunch who want to learn and experience all they can. One joined me for the delivery, and was quite excited that I allowed him to be there. It wasn't really up to me....it was up to my patient, who didn't have a problem with an extra face in the room.

A busy day, but a good one nonetheless.

My grandparents came today...they will be here for Christmas this year. They brought the usual ukrainian food, random household items, and of course, my new baby. Well, she's new to me.

Somehow I feel like going on a road trip.....

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Jo said...

I didn't know you were getting a new car!!! Congratulations, and feel free to make that roadtrip to Chicago!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home