Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Oh, the insanity!

So after spending a wonderful Christmas with my family and PRi, I came to the conclusion that I must spend some money on myself.......I needed to go Boxing Day shopping!!!

Waa!

OK, so I may just get a little personal here, but what I needed most was a new bra. Three of my old ones all broke within a week of each other, and with the insanity of Christmas, I haven't had the time, desire, or money to shop for myself.....and my back and shoulders have been killing me these last couple of weeks. I decided to brave the Boxing Day shoppers.......at South Edmonton Common.

Waa!

Maybe it was the thought that most of the shoppers will be busying themselves with Best Buy or Wal-mart and the like that kept me going......how wrong I was. Lucky to get a parking space, I walked almost a block to La Senza. After an hour and a half looking for my size, cursing at the many new models that are ideal for B cups or smaller, and finding a fitting room... I finally stood in the mega line to purchase my items. Turns out I had more luck finding pyjamas. But they are oh-so-soft and comfortable!
Alright, so I know that Boxing Day sales turn out to be more like Boxing Week sales, and what I bought today wasn't even on sale to begin with. But I couldn't wait another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home