Tuesday, December 12, 2006

12 shopping days left

I have been avoiding a lot of things lately. Phone calls from the staffing office at work. Rush hour traffic at south Edm. common. Wal-mart. Shopping for myself. My couch. TV. Opening my bank statement. Basically anything that would distract my procrastinating self from finishing my Christmas shopping. I am nearly done....just three more gifts to buy, which will be done tomorrow....as it's 4:30. Rush hour traffic starts you know.

Technically I should avoid my computer too......

But whatever. What I should be concentrating on doing right now is cleaning up my room. Sounds pretty lame, eh? Oh well. My grandparents are coming in the next week or so for Christmas.....and bringing a "Christmas" gift for me...from me....but more on that later.....:):)

So yeah. I always give up my room while they are here.....along with my semi-broken tv. I think the ghost of Linda Blair came to visit this year at Halloween, cuz my tv in my room seems to turn off by itself from time to time. I dunno. Isn't that my luck, though? First my computer... then my computer, then my car, then my computer, then my hard drive, then my computer. Now my tv. Linda Blair finds my house hospitable I guess. Oh well.

Anywho, I am procrastinating again, so I guess I better go. I can't give up all my vices anyways. I'd be too much in withdrawl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home