Monday, December 25, 2006

So this is Christmas

I have the chance to experience Christmas at Morgo's this year. Last year I got to experience part of it, but this year Grandma and Grandpa are here. THIS is Christmas. Cooking for Christmas Eve dinner, Eating Christmas Eve dinner, Running away from the kitchen because there are too many people yelling directions at once, Unwrapping presents that filled the living room, and possibly if I counted the computer chair and brand new dishwasher that weren't in the living room, I don't know if we would have had room for people. There are several things that I got for Christmas. I got socks from Mom and Dad Lavigne, a purse from Grandma and Grandpa, CSI 5 from Mom and Dad Lavigne, Animaniacs vo 2 from Morgan and Devin, All things that are terribly useful to me. The piece de resistance however was the blender I got from Santa. Well, I think it was from a Morgan-shaped Santa. Thanks Morgan-shaped Santa! Now for all who are visiting this Friday, you can sample milkshakes and salsa made with my new blender. That and Mom Lavigne got me a stocking this year as well. That's it, I'm Ukranian. After spending Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa at Morgan's, I have a new appreciation for Christmas. Well, apart from the birth of Jesus and all that. But that happened a while ago. Now I'm looking to the future and I'm looking forward to spending more Ukranian Christmases.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home