Friday, January 19, 2007

Clean up day

Today was supposed to be a sale weekend, but it was dead slow. So intead, I started cleaning up my office. When I got home, I followed my momentum and started cleaning up my computer. Here I am, putzing on my computer, looking through some of my old stuff and I come across a little document that I wrote in first year. it was right after I got back from a Florida trip which included sights such as Universal Studios and Disneyland

From the Cluttered Desk of Priscilla

As you know, we just came back from Florida. One of the major sights that we saw was Universal Studios Orlando. Here I had an amazing revelation:
* How did they write the ending for the movie “Never Ending Story?”

This led to waves of epiphanies, some which are written below. I call them
Priscilla’s Confused Rants
- How come movies are so realistic yet no one ever uses the bathroom?
- In the movie 'Face Off' how come Nick Cage and John Travolta can shoot anybody at any time except each other?
- How come a woman in the movies no longer needs to wear her glasses once a man tells her that she's beautiful without them?
- The Scarecrow got a brain, Tin Man got a heart, Lion got courage, Dorothy got home, but what did Toto get?
- How come the invisible man's clothes are invisible too? Where does he shop to get that stuff?
- On the parental warning for the movie South Park, they say that it is intended for mature audiences, but honestly, how mature do you think the average South Park fan is?

Then at Disney World, the epiphanies continued.
- In Snow White and the Seven Dwarves if Doc is a doctor why didn't he cure Sneezy?
- Why does Donald Duck never wear pants but wears a towel in the shower?
- Donald Duck has three nephews Huey Dewey and Louie. Where is his brother or sister? And why can't they take care of their own kids?
-How come Mickey Mouse has a dog for a pet and a different dog as a best friend?
-Tinkerbell’s pixie dust helps kids fly. What about the poor kids with asthma and allergies?
-How come the Lost Boys know where in Neverland they are? They must not be all that lost.

Anyways, a little tid bit to share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home