Sunday, January 14, 2007

don't worry....be happy

I woke up yesterday....afternoon......and had a rather large headache. No smiles from me. We ran out of Motrin, and I was hungry. I was also tired from having a really busy night at work....I had 2 babies and a lot of patients not in labour that I sent home.

But anyways, despite my frowning and being rumbly in my tumbly, Devin made me laugh. In the past, he has used his camera a lot for random pictures of everyday things...usually a video of a fire we are having, or pictures of Bear doing stupid things....like sitting on my stomach when I am trying to sleep....... or whatever. Yesterday's picture made me laugh.


The upstairs bathroom has an octagonal window...which was hard to cover last summer when having a shower and the neighbours were repairing their roof. But whatever.

I guess when you are having a bad day, a smile makes all the difference.
May someone's smile brighten your day today:):)

1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger 'Nita said...

Hehehe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home