Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My aunt thinks my boyfriend is hot

So it's my grandma's 85th birthday today. Whoo! Go grandma! So my aunt from Vancouver is in today with her husband to help celebrate. I mean, eat food. So I had my camera handy for birthday cake-inspired pictures today, even I had it with me at work today at the BBQ. Since there have been requests to see JC, I got a pic during the BBQ. He hates the fact that he's in his coveralls, but hey, he's a mechanic, and I like my grease monkey.

So I'm off to throw up some chinese food.

4 Comments:

At 5:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey...I think this is my firt posted comment on MorPri's blog! It is 5AM and I'm damn happy there's no camera around right now (or is there? Stupid Big Brother...) cos I'm looking my 5AM best in boxers and scraggled hair. In other words, JC, there are worse things to be photographed in than coveralls! And what's this business about your Grandma being 85? If either of my Grandmas were still around, they would be 97 or 103. And I don't have a grease monkey! WAAAAAAHH....Pri's making me feel old and unattractive. What's my mantra? Beer...steak...hookers...yeah. Much better. Hope you're doing well ;-)

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Johnny, why the HELL are you posting comments at 5am, and where's MY Comments, HUH BITCH???? Don't you love me anymore???


Mmmmm, Grease monkey.....

 
At 6:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hell Yeah! Your aunt is spot on, the guy's hot.

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Hey Pri, you look and sound happy :)(and yeah, I concur on the cuteness factor of your Fa-rench boy)... Way to go, I'm so glad to hear things are going well. Just popped in to say hi :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home