Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Quiz from Jo's blog

Okay, I tried doing this after I saw Jo's, but mine didn't work out as cool as hers.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet and current street name)

Snowball 154

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favourite candy)

Waiman Skittles

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name)

P El or P Yee depending if you use Elaine or Yee-Nei

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favourite colour, favourite animal)

Blue Pig

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)

Elaine Edmonton or Yee-Nei Edmonton

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in.)

Chaprchsta (waah!)

7. Terrorist Name: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards) -

Ieneey Nahc or Eniale Nahc

8. SUPERHERO NAME: (your favourite colour, favourite drink)

Blue Malibu (mm... malibu.... coconutty...)

uh... right. well, that's what you get for trying. FAILURE!!! SHAME!!!!!

on another note, I didnt' write this on the blog yet, but last monday Stewie got his foot caught on the top of his cage and was found hanging upside down. I was beside myself. I was so useless, I had to get Hubert to drive me to the vet. $275 later and 3 x-rays later, he's okay. He has anti-imflammatories and pain killers that smell like honey. Mm... drugs. He had been dragging his leg behind him, but now he's getting better. He can wash his face without falling over, and he's stopped moping. He's okay now. I'm glad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home