Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm back!

So I don't know what happened, I shut off my computer the other day and then it wouldn't recognize the wireless signal coming from my mom's basement which is.... 10 ft away... Odd. So since Hubert is in town, he took it, didn't do anything with it, and then it started working. Grr.. stupid PRi... Buhluhluhluhluh

Anyways, I have some rather big news... As of last week thursday, I have officially crossed over to the dark side... steady dating.... Yes, this coming from PRi whose last boyfriend was Bryan... need I say more? well, I might, for people who didn't know who Bryan was. He was a wuss, had no balls (not literally of course you sicko) and cried when I broke up with him. I had been happily single ever since, but lo and behold, from under my nose, JC appeared into my life and it's been bliss. Hoser just found out and he tried to be happy for me. SOL for him tho. Hoser is nothing compared to JC. I could not have imagined anyone like JC. He's got a heart of gold, he's hot (great hair and arms), and a kid to die for. Yeah, this is definately new territory for me. I've never dated anyone with a kid before. I don't know what the protocol is, but I'll take it a day at a time. 'Sides, I've never felt this way about anyone before, it's just a bonus I like his kid. He's french... RRrrroww... have I said that he has great arms? he's got great arms.

So that's what's new. Now I need to go to bed, this is the first time in more than a week that I've had Internet, so I've had a billion emails to read. Now sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home