Thursday, August 03, 2006

... has anyone seen my guitar?

So I had a thought the other day. I lent my guitar to scary Dan, big white guy who I call my brother? plays sax and mostly does world music? anyways, so he has my guitar and last I heard he was in Lebanon... I don't know if he's still there, if he's okay, and still has my guitar. So since I was "campfire lady" all this week at camp, I decided to buy a guitar. Especially since my guitar may or may not be in Lebanon. I bought an Alvarez guitar with a half-decent pickup so that I can plug it in if I so desire. The funny thing is that I can now plug it into my computer and record some half-assed "Tears in Heaven" or what's supposed to sound like "When September Ends" or maybe "Stacey's Mom"

Your mom!

I just got home from my last campfire and I smell like a pyromaniac. There were so many little flies out there, one landed in my eye, I blinked and killed it. Yes, I blinked a fly to death. Them's mad skills. I think I'm going to shower now.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your mom's dog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home