Sunday, July 30, 2006

Melee!

It is Sunday today....this means Sunday dinner in my family, which this week's special was roast beef. Mmmm.... Sunday dinner also means a visit from PRi to my house. Good times and good food as usual. PRi tells me that she did something bad.....I immediately ask what, as "something bad" can mean anything. Well, this time, PRi's bad is not really that bad at all....she doesn't have cable yet at her new place, and so to pass the time away, she has bought a Gamecube. Platinum. Complete with controller and Double Dash. So of course she had to get another game to go with her Mario....in the form of Shrek's SuperSlam.
hahahahahahaha
Picture Super Smash Bros Melee with Shrek characters. :) hahahaha
Shrek's signature move is to fart and clear the area of opponents! If you are Puss in Boots, your move is to woo everyone with your sad kitty eyes. All the characters go "Aaawww!" and you attack them! We are having a blast being geeks and playing Gamecube. We also had a fatty match!
Fatty! hahahaha
Anywho so I guess that is my excitement for today. Oh, and the Marble Slab ice cream....mmm... today's flavour was coconut ice cream with chocolate chips and pistachios. For some reason I have been craving pistachios, and I guess that I had to have them with ice cream. Devin had cinnamon ice cream with raspberries, chocolate chips and marshmallows. PRi's choice was coconut ice cream with mangos...and mango ice cream with graham crackers.

So it seems that this entry has been brought to you by the letter F for Fiona and the number 29! For Fiz. Hi Fiz!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Hafiz Kassam said...

You guys do realize that when the Nintendo Wii comes out, you must buy it...RIGHT??? Good.

Which reminds me, my family is coming to Toronto this weekend for 10 days. Would I be able to get my Donkey Konga and the drums back this time? I know last time I didn't bother. Hehe...I can get them to pick it up.

On a similar, yet not so similar note, would either of you guys be interested in cat-sitting? PRi, if you want to, you can live at my place for that week. We have cable. Not sure if you can do that because of your rabbit, but if either you or Morgan are interested, let me know, otherwise I'll have my sister make other arrangements. =)

P.S. - Hooray for 29!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home