Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wasting my time part deux

So I can't very well just let Morgan do all the fun stuff

Your Blog Should Be Purple

You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.
You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.
You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say.
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?


Purple? BLUE!

You Are 27 Years Old

Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe.

13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world.

20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.

30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more!

40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax.
What Age Do You Act?


Oops. we're off by 4.

Your Scholastic Strength Is Developing Ideas

You can take a spark of inspiration and turn it into a full fledged concept.
You are talented at brainstorming, visualizing, organizing, and independent thinking.

You should major in:

Natural sciences
Computer science
Creative writing
Math
Architecture
Journalism
What Should You Major In?


Oops. Definately more off than 4... try... six? years? muh bad...

Anyways, so that's me in a nutshell, I guess. Look at me! I'm in a nutshell! How did I ever get into this nutshell?

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Hafiz Kassam said...

Haha...PRi, you should TOTALLY major in Computer Science. I could use the competition. =D

And when you said the nutshell thing, I visualized Mike Myers doing the hand motions. Heh...

Ok, ok...its 11 PM, I need to go to bed. Wow, I'm old. 11 PM and I'm going to bed??? That's unheard of.

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, PRi. You're such a geek. It didn't even say that *I* should go into computer science. Apparently I should go into ... Philosophy? Pfft. Mind you, I had to lie on a few questions, because none of the answers applied to me.

"You have a difficult assignment to complete. How do you get it done?"
My real answer: do it at the last minute. All the other answers are for ... responsible people.

Anyways, my blog is supposed to be green (something about being intelligent, and not liking a lot of fluff ... which is probably why I'm not going posting it on my own blog), and apparently I'm 32 years old.

Uh, yeah, they were a lot more that 4 years off on your age. You're much older than 31...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home