Sunday, July 30, 2006

All about ME! I mean.... Blue.

Well, apparently my blog should be purple, (see Wasting.... part deux) but anyone who knows PRi knows it should be Blue! or PINK! wait.... Blue and Pink make..... Purple? What do I know? I'm a musician. And a car salesman. woman. But I'm not one of those musicians who "see" the music.... (or car?) At least not untill a little *drinky drinky* *glug glug glug*

Back to the subject in question:
BLUE. I like blue. so this is my colour of blue:



You Are Royal Blue

People find you difficult to understand. In fact, you often find it hard to understand yourself.
You think so much that sometimes you get lost in your own thoughts!

What Color Blue Are You?




The End.

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Hafiz Kassam said...

What are you saying PRi?! I can't friggin' understand you!!

Hi PRi!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home