Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A toast or two by Morgo


If you have been keeping up with random blogs, including this one, you would have realized that the past week has been fun, interesting, and mostly fun. I won't recap all that has happened, as most of you were there......but I think the real question is do you remember??? hahaha
Anywho this will be an entry of toasts.
First of all....a toast to all who have made Jo's visit home wonderful...including Jo! Some good memories were made...despite the badness of Sambuca...it has been a while since we were all together and able to take time off work and such. You'll stay longer next time Jo? And bring Eric home!
Second...a toast to all who deserve a huge "thanks"....to Peter for his preparation and cooking...to Janita for the purchase of items and preparation of food...to Peter's dad for cleaning the kitchen...to PRi who watched my house and my dog while I was away last weekend. I feel like I'm missing someone! Oh well.
Third...a toast to my new cousin Michelle. Michelle's wedding was last weekend in Lethbridge, as most of you probably have heard. She and my cousin Andy have been together for almost 10 years, and were happily married last Saturday. A lot of planning, driving, planning, money, and driving went into the preparation of this wedding, and for a while things looked like they were on the brink of disaster. Despite some minor difficulties (really, what wedding isn't complete without a minor mishap?), everything went well. There were some good times with family, old and new, and the weather..for the most part...cooperated with the photographers. The mosquitoes were something else, but we will have some good pictures.
Speaking of pictures, I promised to post some from the wedding, didn't I?



Andy and Michelle after the exchanging of rings.



You may kiss the bride.



Devin and I at the Japanese Rock Gardens...don't we look hot?

Two families together as one.

All in all it was some good times. Good times all around! Hopefully in the days to come, more good times will follow, but it is time, for the moment, to come back to the "real" world. I will be starting a week of nights at work, so my posting may be irratic or not as cohesive as usual. I promise it will not be the result of some drinky-drinky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home