Thursday, June 29, 2006

Not so hot...or extremely hot

I guess I would have to start by saying that one half of MorPRi had a good time last night. Sorry PRi....
Wing night at Darrien's was good times as usual. I haven't had wings in forever....however, there is no happy ground when it comes to hot wings anymore. As there is new management, "Darrien's" is no longer, but instead it is "Coast to Coast" with Darrien's wings. *sigh* Unfortunately now there are no Darrien's wings. The hot wasn't hot at all......kinda disappointing for our group, especially Peter who had expected at least some flavour. The extremely hot were just that.....and we couldn't finish our 10 wings we ordered. No middle ground at all. At least the lemon pepper, cajun, honey garlic, and salt & pepper were delicious as usual. And the company in which I ate wings was fantastic of course!
Good times at not-so-Darrien's!
It must have been the extremely-hot-induced-euphoria, but we decided to venture into the realms of Wednesday night kareoke at Rosies. I am no longer a kareoke virgin! I would say that I have discovered that I can't really sing (but I knew that anyways deep down inside), but it really didn't matter. The crowd was pretty good, despite the fact that we emptied the place after a round of Shania Twain, Green Day, and of course some sweet transvestite from transsexual Transilvania (Peter, you rock!). I completely forgot that I had my camera with me until Jo commented that we had a Kodak moment happening (Kodak??? Waaaaa!). I was able to get some incriminating photos at least.....


Janita giving it her all....


Angela and Jo rock out


Peter as Pink Floyd


Angela and her new friend Chris


Jo sings more than words

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my..."incriminating" might even be complimentary! Damn that was a fun time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home