Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm gonna die in my bridesmaids dress

Normally I wouldn't be the one complaining about the temperature outside when it is hot. I love the heat...I mean even Vegas summer heat was bearable. But when you are working nights, you learn not to like any daytime temperature above 20 degrees. It is simply too hot to sleep during the daytime. This leaves me with perpetual feelings of tiredness and a headache. My one night shift this week just so happens to be when the temperature is above 30, which means no sleep the day before I work, and no sleep the day after my shift.

Sigh

On a lighter note, the wedding is this weekend. I will be leaving for Lethbridge on Thursday morning sometime. The week's weather here in Edmonton only means it will be warmer in Lethbridge, and therefore I can expect that my bridesmaids dress made of heavy darkish coloured fabric will be ever so comfortable in the searing heat and blazing sunshine. This also means that no matter how much product you put in my hair to keep it pretty, the curlyness of my hair will eventually win and I will have a wonderful afro of flyaways for the pictures.....that will be taken outside of course. My skin will also match the colour of my dress as I will have a beautiful sunburn. God forbid I actually put sunscreen on my face cuz that will "ruin the makeup". All in all it should be fun. I truely am happy for Andy and Michelle...but a July wedding in Lethbridge always spells HOT...and I mean that in temperature, not how I look in my bridesmaids dress.......
Or do I? hahaha you will just have to wait for the pictures!

Anywho, I'm gonna go. I really should put my computer in my basement again. But think of the spiders! I'm also looking forward to some "Darrien's" wings tomorrow.....7:30, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home