Wednesday, June 28, 2006

This fish is back in the ocean

So today I was told that I was interested in more than "Hoser" could provide. huh?! I was also told that we work together so it'd be f#&ked up. Well, I didn't know you thought that you hoser. Why did you go through all the motions if you didn't want something complicated? Personally, I think that a relationship with a co-worker is workable, as long as you don't work with them too closely, (we're in different buildings) and you don't bother them when they're busy, and vice versa? What's the big problem then? I really don't get it. What is it about a relationship with a co-worker that has every body freaked out? And I'm still not exactly sure what I'm "interested" in. I'm not going to marry the freakin guy. I'm never going to bring him home to meet my family, I don't think I'm quite clear on what you think I'm interested in. Eh, no harm done. That just means I'm back on the hunt, and I'm pretty sure his boys over in Used cars is going to give him a peace of their mind. What a load of garbage. Too bad, he was freaken hot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home