Wednesday, June 28, 2006

*gavel bang* SOLD!

So my condo went on the market First thing yesterday morning, and sold 12 hours later for list price. HAHAHAHAHA I"m deliriously happy. We're not making much of a profit, mind you, but who cares? I don' have to freaking smell my neighbours pot or listen to the bass of their crappy disco music. Hey, I'm all for music appreciation, but I can't appreciate music when it's at 85dB. But nevermind, I'm rich now. Rich people don't worry about their neighbours stupid taste in music. I'm free!!!
The sale of my condo was not the only thing of significance that happened yesterday. Yesterday was me and Fiz's 2 year anniversary of our sham marriage.


Alas, happier days. Who am I kidding, we're terrible at being married. We're both cheating on each other. with OTHER people might I add. I guess that's what happens when someone else's mother proposes for you. Noen of this was our own idea. So thanks for not wishing me a happy anniversary, hubby 'o mine. I want a divorce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home