Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm moving!

Yes, as much as I like my small small space of a condo, which I do, and as much as I love smelling my neighbours' pot every weekend, and as much as I love running away everytime our home team wins a championship becuase I can't sleep while everyone's honking on Jasper Ave, and as much as I thouroughly enjoyed the months that Telus workers are striking, I have decided to move. Since I'm working at Mayfield, instead of driving 30 minutes to get to work, I only need to drive 5 minutes. I'll be living in my Grandparent's basement suite (they only use the main floor) so I'll be living at home, but not. I met with my realtor today (Shahz's uncle) and he's listing it for $127,900. So maybe we'll make some money on this deal. Or at least we'll have our downpayment back. Whohoo! maybe I won't be poor anymore. Well, I've never really been poor, but I deserve a little bit of somethin somethin....
Anyways, my better half... mor... helped me organize. I really have to stop living like this. well, I actually don't live like that... I think I spend more time at mor's house than I do my own. in fact, I'm over there (here?) right now. we just took the dog for ice cream. stupid possessed dog...

1 Comments:

At 10:11 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

HONK!! HONK HONK HONK!!!! HONKHONK!!!! "LET'S GO OILERS!!!! HONK!! HONK!! HONKHONKHONK!! HONK HONK!!!! HONK HONKHONK!!!! *air horn* HONK!! HONK HONK!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home