Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Still on the bandwagon?

Do you believe? Do miracles happen? No preaching here, I'm not going all religious on you. I am simply trying to keep myself busy while waiting for the overtime period to begin.....we have come so far... can we make it to game 6? Will I be able to hear the people from across my back lane who watch the game on their big screen tv in their garage? So many questions. Only one answer.
All cheering aside, I took Devin to the medicentre today. Medicenter? I am Canadian so therefore I will say "medicentre". Turns out he has sprained his ring finger in a game of basketball today. X-ray shows nothing broken, and no fracture thank goodness, but his finger still looks pretty purple. The nurse in me knew it wasn't broken, but the bruise was bigger than I was comfortable with, so we abandoned the ice and Tylenol, and went to the medicentre. Of course as it is game day, there was no one there, so we got in right away. All is well, and it didn't stop him from resuming the mountains of studying he is doing to prepare for his provincial exams coming up. Anyways, I have to resume cheering my team. I believe.



Edit: HE SCOOORRESS!

Doods, you ask me, why on earth are you moving from your hip condo on Jasper Ave? Well, let me show you something: (opens window.... *listen*) What? what's that you hear? HONK! HONK HONK!!! HONK HONKHONK!!!!! whoo!!! HONKHONK!!! HONK !HONK!!! HONK hONK!!!

Thanks Oilers. next time you feel like winning a big game, think of us poor peoples who have to endure mountains and mountains of celebrating. The general manager at Mayfield just about closed the dealership 15 minutes earlier so everyone could go home and watch overtime. Luckily I got parking before Jasper Ave got stupid. P.S. If you want to find me game night for the rest of the series, I'll be at Morg's.

4 Comments:

At 11:23 PM, Blogger MorPRi said...

It's 11:15pm. The game has been over for 2 hours. I think the honking has stopped.... HONK HONKHONK!!

Oh nevermind.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Oh dear, this blog is too confusing....hahaha:)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger 'Nita said...

Y'all can find Pri at the Morg.

(At least I make myself laugh.)

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Janita, that WAS funny. Very clever. And I'm not just saying that cos I'm at work on a Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home