Sunday, July 23, 2006

Strange Goings On

First of all, I must apologize. I am terrible at keeping to any diary, online or not. I just get so focused on something else, or I just forget.... who am I kidding? I just lack commitment. I suck at it. I don't want it nor do I have a shred of it. So, excuses aside, periodic postings are not PRi. sorry.

So I've been busy at work, I've been behind in my numbers and have been scrambling to catch up. That and I still have boxes yet to unpack. So there really isn't a time this month when I haven't been busy.

BUT THEN!

Friday rolls around. It's a sale weekend this weekend, and I've just sold a Corolla. This family comes in and says "We want a Yaris." I said, "No you don't, you want a Corolla." And they bought a Corolla. quite simple, really. And I've been working sinvce 9:00am that day. It's 7:00pm. I get invited out to have drinks at Joey Tomatos downtown with 2 guys from parts. One older brown guy and one big white guy I suspect has a thing for me. (This suspicion is later confirmed) I decide to go. I work 9:00am the next day, but I don't care. We go to Joey Tomatos and afterwards, the white guy says we should do dessert. I kinda want to go see a movie, maybe "cars" or "superman" and so he takes me to the movies. He opens the car door for me which is strange because he has keyless entry... pays for the movie tickets.... stares at me during the entire movie.... (mind you the movie sucked. Don't go see "Lady in the Water". just don't/ unless you go see it cheap just to see how bad it was. The story was bad, the acting was bad, there were boom mics hanging down in each scene... I mean, how do you not catch that during post-production editing? Did you miss out on the first 2 inches of your screen? It was bad enough that I could tell that they were using an Audio-Technica Hyper-Cardioid Shotgun-style mic. That and I'm a geek. anyways.)

I think I just went on a date.

Saturday rolls around. My new 6'5" black office mate asks me how it would be like to do it on a memory foam mattress. That's right folks, when you're out buying a car, waiting for a trade-in appraisal to be done on your car, we're all talking dirty. By 7:00pm (again) I'm pooped. It wasn't that busy, and I've been on my feet all day. Over by the used car shack I know there's beer. By this late, it's only 34 degrees out. Thank goodness it's dropped a few degrees. I even have half a beer, it's so hot. No throwing up here! I actually keep it down. But to make a long story short... I may have slept over at "Hoser's" new place. No Hanky-Panky was done, just old-fashioned spooning... but what part am I interested in that he can't offer? And if he wants to be "just co-workers" then how many co-workers does he sleep with his arm around?

*Nicolas Cage voice* "I'm confused"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home